Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Finally a shirt that captures my exhaustion level

Possible Titles For this Picture:


a W.C. Fields Christmas Special

or

Christmas With the Krank

or

I've Got Your Lump Of Coal (in my diaper)

So which is it gonna be...give me a present or a sock in yer eye?

This isn't Halloween so why I am I dressed up like a red Crayon?


Alright, who spiked the eggnog?

A little ornament for the one with little sleep

Future Clothes Model?

Which head has more hair?

The best Christmas present ever...

Look what I got in my stocking...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures - thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas to all 3 of you!!!

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

Merry Christmas you guys!!! Can't wait to see you and catch up on Thursday...we're bringin' your loot with us :)

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you never thought you could be so exhausted yet be so happy!! Love Grandmom