Friday, January 18, 2008

Whew, what a busy time...

Calvin's onsie: What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's--a foreshadowing of what's to come

Check out the do

Lately, one of Cal's favorite places to be is chillin' in the recliner
Me and Cal enjoying some morning family time with Daddy

Mom, Dr. Zielinsky, and Calvin
-We were so lucky to have Dr. Z as our OB/GYN. Not only did he make sure that Calvin & I came through the pregnancy happy and healthy but he made us laugh the whole way. Thanks Dr. Zielinsky!

My slippers fit!!!

Spending time with Aunt Patti

My hero

Wazz Up Dude?

Chillin' with my posse

It's tiring wearing so many stripes

We have found that Calvin sleeps very soundly when lying on our bed surrounded by either us or pillows. Note--he now has his own radio complete with a lighted tropical picture.


Still sportin' the beanie

Play time!
-no comment

Play time takes it out of me--good thing Daddy's cozy

Rockin' in my car seat

Mornings with Mom

Oh, did you see what I did?


Ah, me, my sling, & Duckie--the world is now cozy

Let me introduce you to Cash Dean Garlinghouse, Calvin's newest cousin.
Cash Dean and his doting Grandma Cheryl

Proud Daddy Cash Lee & his son Cash Dean
November 2007

No comments: