Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Sunday Out..

On Sunday we joined Madison, Patti, Dan, and Colleen for brunch at the Tower; unfortunately we forgot to take any pictures while there. After brunch Clint took Calvin and me to Land Park for a nice stroll around the ponds. In the center of one of the ponds was an amazing Weeping Willow, one of my favorite trees which will eventually be in our yard. At the park we also saw geese and ducks, Lil' Cal slept through the entire outting at the park.

Beautiful!

We were laughing so hard about me having to stand on my tip-toes to make the shot (Clint 6'2", me 5'4") that I'm surprised the picture came out. Clint does a great job with our photos.

Our little man

At his last dr. appointment (4/8) he was 25.75" tall and weighed 14 lbs 3 oz

Cuddle time!

Bath time with Daddy

Daddy's an awesome hair stylist

Yummy, fingers

No comments: