Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our Newest Edition

Today we were able to see our little one via ultrasound. This was the first time Clint was able to join me for a glimpse of our new life. This little one is very active, healthy size, with a great heart rate...in short we're doing fabulous and moving right along.

Part of a profile and the baby's arm. The arm is bent just right for thumb sucking

Profile of baby in the 'hammock' position, per Clint

Hammock position again

Profile of head and abdomen

Face

Face & blurry body

Hi-5 and belly (as if picture was taken looking up from the feet)

Body profile


Body profile, arm appears to be bent with hand on head

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What perfect pictures! I can't wait to meet baby number two...and I have to admit, I AM secretly hoping it's a boy :)

~ Karyn

Grandmom said...

Thank you so much for sharing this new bundle of love!!! I can't wait to see the baby bump in 2 weeks. Love all 4 of you, Grandmom