Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Kids...

Lately Cal has been entertaining himself by sitting by his bookshelf and reading...it's impressive how long he will sit and peruse his books alone.



Cal likes this outfit of Ev's as it has a built in elephant finger puppet. When she wears this outfit he always puts on a puppet show for her.


Look at me Daddy!

You woke me up, Mom (aka paparazzi)!

This week we broke out the floor gym for Evvy. Place this under the ceiling fan and she's pretty happy. Calvin has also been helping Ev learn the features of this gym...he's very helpful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great pics of the kids. I can't wait to meet them! I hope you day is full of fun and laughter.

Unknown said...

Love the picture's but I just not sure how to say it may seem a little weird but I do believe that you are my sister that I've only met twice in my life my name is Angela Tolley and my dad's name was Richard Calvin Sears and his mother's name was Ethel my dad had a sister named Cheryl I do believe and I do know that my dad died when I was at a very young age so I didn't get to know him well but I'm reaching out because I would like to have another chance to meet my sister again and get to know her and maybe and give her a chance to my her nieces