Thursday, June 19, 2008

We've been busy..

Sorry for the delay in updating our blog, I know many of you have been eagerly awaiting new pictures. Calvin is changing very quickly; he is now able to pull himself to a standing position, babbles & vocalizes himself more, sleeps through most the night, ate his first 8 oz bottle, now has 2 bottom front teeth, and shows his excitement when Mommy comes home from work.

Calvin now has frequent story times
Calvin pulled himself up to a standing position and then was only satisfied when he skillfully balanced himself on top of the toy that was supporting him

Some early Saturday mornings Calvin joins me in the kitchen while I put groceries away and make Calvin's home-made baby food

Great Grammie & Papa sent Cal and Clint matching beanies for Father's Day

I'm thristy!

Ah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see Cal is already defying your "baby proof everything 12" from the floor"!!!! He's already learned how to get those extra inches by climbing on top of things!!! Better make that 3 feet of baby proofing!!!!
Grandmom knew what she was talking about.........Gee, I wonder where she learned that?????