Sunday, September 14, 2008

September

This past work week was very challenging in every way. Each small professional success this week was followed by a difficult and time consuming task leaving very little family time. To ease the stress and welcome the weekend Calvin & Clint sent a dozen peruvian lillies to me at work on Friday. The beautiful lilies were both surprising and beautiful. This was the very first time Clint sent or bought me flowers.


My bouquet a few days after they opened

As part of my work stress relief the boys took a picture and then emailed it to me at work for my desktop

Karyn and Zack stopped by to visit and play.

One of Cal's favorite activities is play in his raft/pool outside

Cal discovered Mommy's pots & pans

1 comment:

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

What beautiful flowers! I'm glad that Clint made an effort to help you and make you feel appreciated and loved. He's a good man...and you deserve someone good. I love you!