Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Visit with Auntie B & Uncle Lee

This past weekend Bec & Lee were able to come and visit us. We had an incredible weekend catching up and laughing. Bec & I had not been able to enjoy quality time together since I went to Humboldt for my baby shower last October. Needless to say Bec and I were long overdue for a girl's day out; we went to the Galleria and had a blast. We started our day out with a pampered visit to Macy's and wrapped it up with drinks with the boys.
When Bec & Lee arrived Cal had just woke up. To our surprise and Bec's delight he flew into her arms and gave her lovin's. Auntie B is now so popular in our house that when I uploaded these photos Cal was jumping and smiling at the sight of her. Uncle Lee was also a source of delight for Cal. Calvin was beside himself when he had Uncle Lee & Auntie B together--he just didn't know where to go first.

No comments: